Smart system for resource management
Do you have a good overview of the capacity available for your upcoming projects?
An effective resource management tool is essential when planning new projects. How many hours can you spend on the project, and in which weeks and phases should the resources be distributed? You can work smarter with this in Milient's tool for resource planning.
- Get an overview of the resources filtered by competence, competence level and location
- Smart calculation of the hours used in the projects
- Overview of the capacity in the company
- Reduce double work and idle time
- See who is working on which projects
- Full control over holidays, overtime, time off and absences
Filter the resource overview by competence, competence level and location
You can easily see which skills are available and thereby plan ahead of time. You can also go even deeper in the scheduling and plan for what you want: level of competence, location or seniority, for example.
Create your own tags to get an overview of the capacity in a group of employees, e.g. IT engineers, UX designers, landscape architects or junior consultants.
Would you like to see how resource planning in Milient works in practice? We are happy to show you around!
“Milient succeeds in doing what others claim to be impossible.”
When Snøhetta was looking for a new project management tool, Milient was an easy choice.
CFO | Snøhetta