Rocket uses Moment for financial project management
Rocket uses the product Moment, which is now part of Milient's brand.
Read the statement from CEO Magnus Strømnes Bøe about how Moment helps them manage their projects better:
When you start a company, you must have all the business systems. To succeed, control of finances is crucial. Rocket uses Moment to ensure their projects are managed in a financially stable way. It is essential to have control over the finances, in the same way as being brilliant at digital marketing.
As part of the NOVA group, Rocket's birth became much easier because we started with a selection of systems the other companies in the group already had evaluated, tested, and came to the table with a choice of systems in place that the other companies in the group had already tried and could vouch for.
Moment is, for us, a very central system for being able to conduct what we call financial project management. Moment is closely integrated with our accounting system, AI for timekeeping, and Power BI.
What we really value with the project management in Moment is:
- A good API - which allows us to work more efficiently with third-party systems
- A rich reporting system - which allows us to do analyses reactively.
- an intelligent way to handle complex invoices with activities. For example, when we sell SEO services, there may be partial deliveries of the service in addition to it. Like web analysis, advertising, and CRO, this is easily set up in Moment. This financial project management method simplifies invoices and gives us the needed control.
- A rich selection of integrations that are ready to use. This is extremely valuable to us because it makes us able to work efficiently with re-invoicing on a project
- Moment has an excellent forecasting functionality. We can easily see what capacity we have to take in new projects and clients.
- Use of tags: Tags are underestimated; we use them a lot, which means that we get the level of detail we need from third parties.
”Moment has a flexibility that gives the CEO the feeling of control.”
You can't always predict what the numbers will be or how you want to to present them in a report. Moment gives me flexibility and the feeling of being in control of the financial sides of project management.
Magnus Strømnes Bøe
CEO | Rocket Marketing Agency 🚀
About Rocket - a digital marketing agency
Senior competence in digital marketing
We only employ people with at least four years of experience in their professional discipline and place high demands on continuing education among those who work at Rocket. We do not have a B-team or junior team; Rocket consists of people with practical experience with many different types of projects on the conscience.
Business understanding first, then implementation
Our expertise lies in SEO, CRO, web analytics, and advertising platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook / Meta, but business understanding is the most important. This is reflected in who works in the agency and how assignments and projects are solved.
Getting to know the business is essential to success. Based on that understanding, plans are made, measures are implemented, and the effect is measured in light of the business goals.
A partner in the housing
Recruitment is a service that Rocket also focuses on. Marketing as a subject area has grown tremendously in the last twenty years due to digitalization, which opens up access to larger markets. For example, an electronics store in Sandefjord can serve customers throughout Norway. Good helpers in the form of consultants are essential, but having good people inside your business is crucial. In recruitment, Rocket operates differently than a typical recruitment agency:
- What roles should you have in-house?
- What type of expertise do you need? Rocket's employees have hired hundreds of specialists and generalists and have experience in onboarding and making them successful.
- How do you find excellent work processes? The combination of the right people and the right work processes gives the desired effect. Rocket is with you on the journey after you have hired your new colleague.
We do not believe that your agency should do everything for you, but rather be a sparring partner on strategy, an implementer of measures, a trainer on tactics and help you become self-help when it is correct. From now on, a more robust marketing department will be the right move. We know that our role as an agency is changing.
Recommended read: Learn about how Rocket uses machine learning to register hours
Get started today!
Take control of your projects and resources with a complete operational tool. Project management, time management, resource planning, and invoicing. All in one system.